Bekijk meer vacatures op de Publicis One Website
Salesforce Technical Consultant
Salesforce development is a unit within our E-commerce department. It consists of both developers, consultants and technical architects. Salesforce development works on projects or campaigns, mostly in scrum teams, for our wide range of enterprise sized clients. Usually from the very beginning towards a continuous development cycle. We work for the bigger names in the industry, such as Grupo Cortefiel, Scotch&Soda and North Sails to name a few.
As a Salesforce technical Consultant you work with customers to analyse their requirements, define business processes and implement Salesforce solutions. You lead the development of Salesforce products and services and thereby act as an advisor and sparring partner for customers.
You are also keen on keeping your own skills up to speed and invest time in innovative developments that you introduce in your team or department.
The Salesforce techincal Consultant reports to the Technical Director E-commerce.
• Project scoping and presales activities
• Business assessments, prototyping and design using a variety of Internet and mobile-centric technologies in the line of the Salesforce Suite. Working with product management and engineering teams to translate business objectives to product specifications using agile methodologies
• Working with product management to ensure designs and implementations are meeting customer needs
• Implement and adopt Salesforce systems with Salesforce developers
• Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them
• Ensure product development is conforming to best practices as well as leading best practices efforts across the organization
• Autonomously prototyping and presenting new ideas and technologies in the context of business solutions
• setup of business processes/workflows, application configuration/administration and reports
• Customer training
• integrations, and data import
• (Preferably) Bachelor in Computer science/Media/Engineering or equivalent experience
• Certified Salesforce professional (SCMCC or SCMCES or SCMCSS)
• At least 3 years of experience with Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Salesforce Service Cloud
• Finished Trailhead Admin / BU paths on at least Intermediate level.
• HTML/CSS / VisualForce experienced
• Know your way with SOQL queries
• Experience with Pardot is a plus
• Experienced in working with GIT and JIRA
• Preferably experienced in working in Scrum teams
• Good communication and presentation skills (English is the working language)