Bekijk meer vacatures op de Publicis One Website
Senior (Technical) Project Manager
The DigitasLBi Technology department is responsible for all stages of development of commerce and platforming, deployment and operations such as hosting, testing and Managed Services for our clients. The clients we service are commerce and platforming are the core business branches we manage.
The primary task of the Project Manager is leading the projects within our Managed Services department.
Who Are You?
You are passionate about Agile and have an insatiable appetite for helping people excel. You are creative and are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve the status quo, able to maintain a broad perspective while paying attention to details, and take great pride in your work. A self-starter, you are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your team and improve the greater organization.
You work with other competences such as Creative department, Front & Back-end developers, partners, external vendors and advisors both local and international. You act according to company standards and values. You are keen on keeping your own skills up to speed and invest time in innovative processes and make sure this knowledge is shared amongst the team and the company
• Manage major Ecommerce projects from kickoff through development and QA.
• Produce, organize, and update project plans, documentation, and project asset documents as required by each project.
• Develop and execute communication plans on a project-by-project basis.
• Organize and oversee bug and feature request tracking.
• Guide projects through effective change control processes.
• Write and archive final project reports that summarize project successes, challenges, regression analysis and lessons learned.
• Help to refine our internal project management process and best practices, meeting the needs of both the start-up and mature business.
• Support Deliverables to include Release Burn Down Charts, Sprint Burn Down Charts, and sprint summations for the customer and the team
• Support solicitation of input and feedback from stakeholders and users after each Sprint
Education and certificates
• Certified Scrum Master who has experience in Software Development or Business Analysis
Knowledge and experience
• Max. 4 years’ experience working within an Agile environment.
• Facilitate scrum ceremonies (Planning, Refinement, Daily Scrum, Retrospectives etc.)
• Ensure effective iterations are possible (Definition of Done, Definition of Ready etc.)
• Communicate sprint, release and team progress to relevant stakeholders (Burndowns, Burnups, Reviews etc.)
• Experience with internal and external reporting
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments
• Demonstrated experience in iterative methodologies (Agile/Scrum)- leading Scrum meetings, develop sprints, Product Backlogs, Burn Down Charts, and/or Develop User Stories
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Passionate about translating conversion
• Pro-active and able to operate by yourself
• Analytic and able to work result driven
• Strong technical writing and presentation skills