Bekijk meer vacatures op de Publicis One Website
At Digitas, our hosting team focusses on any customer’s infrastructure activities such as design, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting. The Digitas Amsterdam office is recognized as the Centre of Excellence for Microsoft Azure solutions within the Publicis One Group, but apart from that we are also working with various other cloud and on premise infrastructures. Currently the focus of the team is on completing the migration to Azure.
We work on client projects, ad hoc and incident tasks, next to innovation projects. Engineers usually work from the very beginning of the project towards a Continuous Integration cycle. We work for many well-known brands within the industry.
You will work in the field of monitoring, security, provisioning, deployments and health checks. You solve (potential) incidents effectively and decisively. Being pro-active you come up with ideas for improvement of the overall infrastructure and your customer environments. Together with the team, you decide on the planning and implementation of improvement paths. You are responsible for successfully designing web environments and installing new applications.
You have a natural urge to automate as much as possible, especially the repetitive tasks. You are open to various environments and not limited by preference.
You like to work in a diverse organization and are open to working with people with different expertise. You look over the edge of your field and think outside of the box to find solutions. You like to help your customers and colleagues with your in-depth knowledge of Laas and Paas solutions. This means you are able to work well with software engineers and to advise customers and account.
We are looking for DevOps/Cloud engineer, focused on automation and cloud solutions.
Following requirements are desired:
- Knowledge and ability to manage Azure and AWS solutions;
- Strong knowledge of maintaining the Atlassian stack;
- Ability to deploy and maintain Linux and Windows server solutions
- Maintain, improve and operate the CI/CD Pipeline;
- MySQL, MSSQL management;
- PowerShell and bash scripting skills;
- Proven track record in security awareness;
- Experience with Docker is a plus;
- Deployment and maintenance of hosed systems based on various web technologies;
- Design solutions on Laas and Paas level;
- Proactive delivery assistance, including continuous integration and delivery release automation;
- Applying monthly security patches to the hosted systems;
- DNS management;
- Assist developers with system/networking questions;
- Backup management;
- Maintain documentation;
- Participate in monthly 24/7 on call shifts.