Bekijk meer vacatures op de Publicis One Website
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
The Program Manager plays a central role in our digital marketing and technical projects. To clients, he or she acts as the main point-of-contact in projects and for the teams he or she is the overall lead in the realization of the project.
The Program Manager takes care of the timely delivery of our larger platform and eCommerce projects. By laying solid project foundations and keeping up great project control and communication the Program Manager ensures client expectations are met, budgets and scope are kept and quality is assured. In doing so the Program Manager works closely together with the Account Directors, technical and creative leads and of course the team members. Working on multiple project types and/or for multiple brands, the Program Manager will manage one or more junior or medior project managers.
• Managing several projects simultaneously and end-to-end
• Creating project budgets and project planning and quality control of the deliverables
• Daily solid communication with clients, making sure stakeholders are informed on the status of the projects. Reporting on the progress through documents and meetings
• Making sure projects are started in an efficient and informed way for all team members
• Supporting Account Directors in acquisition of new projects, working on proposals
Knowledge & Experience
• Bachelor or Master in Business Education, Communication or comparable.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager for digital projects
• Experience in managing medium size projects like digital campaigns, websites, platforms
• Experience in project management methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
• Great communication skills, both in Dutch and in English, both spoken and written
• Agency experience is a must
• An eye for detail and the patience for administrative tasks
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.